I don’t know what’s going on, but the closer it gets to the end of the summer, the more time seems to fly by. I feel like yesterday was Monday. It’s crazy and it’s freakin me out!
To DO List:
- Help E pack, they move next Wednesday! Ahh!
- Help E clean. This is the part I enjoy…making things neat and organized, and finally clean!
- Go to Minneapolis!! We leave Friday evening and I’m super excited.
- Study for the GRE – I’m nervous. Why do tests always make me so nervous?
- Take the GRE (next Thursday).
- Start actually planning some of my fall classes. I haven’t looked at stuff for school since our last inservice day. I’m a bad teacher.
- Craft Camp!
- Go to Wisconsin with the family.
- Make slideshow for Grandmother.
- Send my transcripts to UMSL so they can complete the application process.
I’m sure there’s lots more, but that’s what’s overwhelming me right now. And of course, I could have done a lot of that stuff earlier this summer, but no…I procrastinate.
In other news:
Yesterday was perfect for the following reasons: