1. Put on some iTunes. This is essential for most tasks.
2. Check your email. Every 30 minutes.
3. Peruse Google Reader. You know you just have to see what others are doing!
4. Think about grading those finals sitting there…
5. Tell yourself to grade.
6. Peruse WW website. Message boards here I come.
7. Facebook. You’re the devil.
8. Look up the weather. Cause really, you’re that boring.
Seriously Kate, go grade! Then you won’t have to grade over Christmas break. GO!
Currently Reading: Inkspell by Cornelia Funke