For lack of anything else…
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to tag. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I should be grading (but you probably know that).
2. I’ve learned recently that I actually like running.
3. Cereal is one of my favorite foods.
4. I love singing.
5. The Office wouldn’t be the same without Dwight.
6. I have some of the best co-workers.
7. I’m hoping to be a homeowner within the next six months…
8. And a dog owner 🙂
9. So far, I’m kicking my new year’s resolution’s butt (not biting my fingernails).
10. My family (all of them) are the best. They’re always there, they’re goof-balls, and I wouldn’t trade them for the world.
11. If I watch Mizzou play sports, they almost always lose. Or at least that’s my argument to get out of watching them play.
12. The Shawshank Redemption is a must see. My favorite.
13. I really do wish Hogwarts were real. Seriously. How cool?
14. I almost always have a hard time saying “No,” when people ask me to do something.
15. I used to have a teenage obsession over the Backstreet Boys.
16. If I could find a job where I could get paid to read, I would be in heaven.
17. I only have 5-10 (can’t decide) more to go, and I’m so psyched about that.
18. I enjoy the outcome (but sometimes hate the process) when it comes to crafts.
19. If I could live without shoes during the summer, I would.
20. I’d like to live somewhere warmer. If only for a few years.
21. I love my freckles. I hope they stay.
22. I wish I could speak multiple languages. I’d love to teach my kids (or have someone else teach them).
23. I have a very strong sense of self-discipline. If I want to do something, I will do it. But, I have to want it.
24. I have no idea what I would be if I weren’t a teacher. I can’t imagine.
25. I wish I were better at keeping in touch with old friends.