1. You enjoy vacuuming. “That rug needed it!”
2. You find yourself looking for recipes to try. And you don’t cook.
3. A big night out means a trip to the grocery store and Applebees.
4. Did I mention I’m cooking?
What I’m cooking this week:
- Diet coke bread. Yes, that’s right. Yeast, Diet Coke and Flour. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- Pita Pizza. Yum.
- Salsa (also known as Taco) Soup. Seriously delicious.
- Zesty Chicken and Rice Chili. Yay! I’ve been wanting to try this one out for awhile!
Pictures to follow? 🙂 Oh yes, my Valentines day was super exciting. I’ve always said that E and I are pretty boring. But we don’t mind. At least we’re boring together.
Currently Reading: War & Peace (need I say more?)