Yes, I’m resorting to bullet points. It’s been TOO long. So, in short – here’s what I’ve been up to.
- Hiked the Grand Canyon (oh yes I did!) Pictures follow. This trip is highly recommended.
- Learned to sew – somewhat decently. Just finished baby gifts for a friend last night. I get way too excited when I’ve made something. It also is slightly scary because I picture cute babies in my future and my husband rolls his eyes.
- I’ve revamped my website at school and LOVE it. Then I wonder…does it matter that much?
- I’ll be presenting at a conference in February about my absolute favorite web 2.0 (FREE!) tool for the classroom. Edmodo. I love you. Really, seriously. If you’re a teacher and you haven’t heard about it, ask me…or better yet, come see me at the eMINTS Winter Conference in February!
- Read lots of books, but that goes without saying, right?
Currently my cat has decided to take over my lap so I must end this amazingly wonderful update of my life.
Currently Reading: The Book Whisperer (I’m excited about this one), Good Without God (heard this bit about Humanism on NPR and got interested)