- The steel cut oats I had for breakfast this morning were DA BOMB. Seriously. Oats (of the steel cut variety), craisins, applesauce, almonds. DELICIOUS. Be jealous.
- I am not a fan of carpooling. I didn’t think I was – now that I’ve been doing it for 2 1/2 months without gas money compensation and always being the one who drives = definitely not a fan.
- I finally quit volleyball. Not before this season of course (cause I’m awesome like that), but I did it. I finally worked up the nerve. ‘Bout time.
- The death of my honors student is really bugging me. There’s something about the way it feels this time – it just feels strange. Like I still can’t quite believe it – but at the same time it seems somehow easier to deal with (in some ways) than the previous student. I don’t like the feeling. And I keep finding work of hers. Tonight I found her on a random video clip we recorded for Cinema last week – just messing around walking down the hall w/her friends. It’s just so strange somehow.
- Here’s me trying to decide if I’m going to run the Get in Gear half marathon in April 2012. I would really like to – I just need to FIND TIME TO RUN!! AHHH…..do it.
- Bedtime – night all.