10 Things About Me…
1. Family = Love. And fortunately, I have a lot of love.
2. I will always have a special place for Harry Potter (and Ron Weasley).
3. I lost 40 pounds with Weight Watchers in 2008. It will always take work to keep it off, but I’m determined to stay healthy.
4. I miss singing. I still sing in the shower, or in the car, but I miss singing for the sake of singing (read: choir).
5. I like my handwriting. What? It’s pretty.
6. Teaching = Awesome.
7. Grading = Not awesome. But that’s not really news.
8. I wish I could convince my husband to travel more. Especially to places with trails, views, and adventure.
9. For some people, pinterest is just a place to look for cool ideas, I take pride in actually doing several of the crafts/recipes/gift ideas that I pin. Follow me!
10. I like running. I love how it makes me feel. And yet – I find it hard to “find time” to run. Something’s wrong with that.